Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back

Ok so I haven't written every week LOL, but it's hard. Goodness it's true when you're working on a computer most of your day when you get home, you don't want to get near a computer. Any way so nothing really has been happening in my life, I mean life is life. I did notice that I still get frustrated with some things going on in and around my life, I guess it's human nature to let emotions over come you at times. I have been through a lot in my life and even with all that has happened I still try and see the good. I've been told I'm dumb for being the way I am, or that I should stop because Not everyone appreciates it. I don't think things should be that way. Yes I do feel some people DO NOT deserve the time of day, but who am I to judge? I've met many people in my life and not all of them are gems as they say, but most have left their mark. I guess that is one thing I have been open to all my life, and I must say I feel it has helped me grow and see people in a better light. 

Just my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment