Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I got butterflies in my stomach, hehe!

So I was at work and I went to the back as we call it, lol, and I saw my husband walking by, yes we work in the same company, hehe. Any who I saw him and I felt like, OMGeeeee, that's my husband he's Soooooooooo cute, hehe! When you found/find true love try your best to work at it, things can get a little tough, YES they can, but if you are Patient and Really feel something, don't throw your arms up in the air and let go/give up etc. I have seen many relationships under so much trouble and they hold on for all the wrong reasons, and other relationships who have heart breaking troubles and hold on for all the right reasons, I applaud them for having the strength and patience. 


Love = Patience, Strength, Humility, Respect, Understanding. 


I love you Miguel! 


Good night, 


Lorena G Mercado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment