Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh my it's Summer time!

So like usual the warm weather starts making people say, "Crap I need to lose weight!" Well I definitely need to, Holy poop I have gained sooo much weight in the past few months and I have No idea, I mean I haven't changed my eating habits and I'm not on any meds, so I can only attribute it to my age, pfffttt!!! I have to get myself to a gym pronto because I am one that needs exercise to lose, so my mission this week, find a good place to work out, I'm not a fan of women only gyms, to catty, I do like co-ed, but not Bally's to inconvenient to get to. I've heard Retro fitness is good, Club Metro, even the Zumba classes, Kickboxing which my lovely cuz does, but where can I find a one around here, I'm interested in all. As soon as a find a good place I will start a journal of weight loss, I'm hoping to lose a significant amount but not unrealistic. Maybe I can get someone to join me since motivation is a huge help when working out.

Ok so the search begins WOOHOO!

Have a wonderful day everyone,

Lorena G Mercado :-)

2 comments:

  1. Zumba and kickboxing are awesome!!! Good luck with the search cuz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much cuz, man today kinda wasn't good for looking, busy but I will!

    ReplyDelete